AD – We were kindly gifted items for an honest review.
Isabella was super excited about this. She’s always asking to make cakes and help in the kitchen so I knew she would enjoy this Kenwood mixer by Casdon Toys.
It’s very sturdy and perfect for making pancakes or rice crispy cakes. I wouldn’t make cookie dough with it as it’s made for children so therefore keeping in mind little fingers getting caught but it’s ideal for anything that’s not too solid.
Isabella had the best time measuring out all the ingredients into it and then she pushed the top down and switched it on with the switch at the front. It’s just like a real mixer so makes the experience even more fun as she felt like a grown up (her words)
Our pancakes didn’t stick around for a photo as Isabella ate them up too quick but they tasted yummy!
Overall this was fantastic and Isabella has had it out with a mix of ingredients making up all sorts of magical mixtures. It’s great for making gloop to play with or to mix up the dry ingredients for her play dough.
what I love most about it is that she can use it independently and it keeps her busy whilst I make dinner.
Little ones adore role play and pretending that they are doing jobs around the house – just like the grown-ups! This Kenwood Mixer has been specially designed to be true to life, right down to the last detail so your Little Cook will really feel part of your world while developing essential life skills.
- Realistic role play for exploring imagination and developing social skills
- Real mixing functions for added realism and sense of achievement
- True-to-life, replica toy for visual stimulation
- Play encourages the development of hand-to-eye co-ordination
- Button to turn to activate, for understanding cause and effect
- Accessories and pop up arm to develop problem solving and motor skills
- Different features encourage exploration and discovery
It also has a manual crank on the top so if you don’t want to use the battery function then you can use this. The manual method is easy to use and does the same job just as well.
- 2-speed motor with the Kenwood planetary mixing action
- Hand operation with lever on top
- Supplied with a ‘K’ beater, whisk and spatula
- Perfect for Little Cooks to make batter, cake mixes, icing etc
RRP £27.99 and available from Argos and Amazon.
- INCLUDES: Toy Kenwood food mixer with two-speed motor, moving arm, ‘K’ beater, whisk and spatula.
- DIMENSIONS: Weight (kg): 0.89, Length (cm): 26.0, Width (cm): 15.5, Height (cm): 19.5
- SUITABLE FOR AGES 3+: 2 AA batteries required
Now she has finished making a bit of a mess, it’s time to tidy up!
let me introduce you to the Dyson Cord-free Vacuum.
Wow I wish I had one of these myself. It’s so cute and absolutely amazing.
I think all children are going to enjoy this. It makes real noises and actually sucks some bits up. As my husband said “‘we wish it could do the whole house” but it is a toy.
We took the wand part off and used it as a hand held to clean the table.
You can see from the photo below that it does work. It even has the function like the real one where you can pop it open to empty. How cool is that!
Next Isabella hoovered up the whole kitchen floor for me. Yes I know I am so lucky.
She really loved feeling grown up and being independent using these items. They are such an amazing was to introduce children to helping around the house and practical life.
- WORKING SUCTION: This toy vacuum cleaner actually sucks up real bits of debris!
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO PLAY: Either use the short nozzle for handheld vacuuming or the long handle for ‘twist & turn’ cleaning.
- JUST LIKE THE REAL THING: This toy vacuum has been designed like the famous Dyson Cord-Free vacuum to the very last detail.
- INCLUDES: Working cord-free vacuum with accessible debris tray, simulated cyclone action, easy to release attachments, and a long and short nozzle.
- EASY TO MOVE: Weight (kg): 0.64, Length (cm): 23.5, Width (cm): 10.0, Height (cm): 14.5 / 71 stood up
- SUITABLE FOR AGES 3+: 3 AA batteries required
As always thank you for taking the time to read and remember we only review items honestly and things I would buy myself.
If it doesn’t make the cut then it won’t go on our blog!
Happy to answer and other questions and I will be uploading videos and images to our Instagram and You Tube so you can see them in action.
My Three Little Strawberries