Have you tried any of our other slime recipes?
Well its just got so much easier.
As now you don’t even need to add a colour, thanks to Brian Cleggs new coloured clear PVA glue.
We always use this brand of glue as the girls are obsessed with making clear slimes and we find it amazing.
So this recipe is may not work with other brands.
Ingredients you will need to make Coloured Clear PVA Slime
- 1/3 cup Brian Clegg Coloured Clear PVA Glue
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 to 1 tsp Contact lense solution**Important: your brand of contact lens solution must contain boric acid and sodium borate.
You can also add glitter, we use Brian Cleggs Bio Craft Glitter as we find it the most effective and its better for the environment.
This recipe is for a small amount of slime so if you want a larger batch then just adjust the ingredients.
Please note: Slime Safety ! This is homemade slime made with glue, bicarbonate of soda and contact lens solution. If you are sensitive to these ingredients, please do not use. Slime is not to be placed in the mouth and you should wash your hands after use. Adult supervision is recommended.
- Pour the glue into a clean and dry bowl
- Add the bicarbonate of soda and mix in really well
- Next add the contact lens solution and mix. It should start to come together and not stick to the sides of the bowl. Don’t be tempted to add too much solution as this will create rubbery slime that just breaks.
- Take your slime out and knead the mixture. If your slime is still sticky and sticks to your hands then add a very small amount of contact solution to your hands and knead into the mixture. Be really careful to only add small amounts as you can always add more but not take it away. This is the reason I would recommend starting with a small batch of slime first as then if it goes wrong you won’t have wasted a whole bottle of glue.
- I add the glitter now and knead it in but you can add it to the glue at the very beginning if you wish.
If you like our slime posts please leave us a comment and we can create more or if you have any you’d like to see let us know that too. We love to hear from you and see your slimes so tag us in, on your social media.
To win your own Brian Clegg Glue, head over to their Instagram Account for more details how to enter. Competition closes 7th February 2019. Good Luck!
Have fun making slime!
My Three Little Strawberries