This year we are staying safe and staying home again so we are so eggcited taking part in a digital Easter egg hunt with one of are favourite companies Learning Resources.
Their core values say everything about them and as a parent and Early Years Educator I can personally agree they meet all of these values in their products which I have been using for many years and will continue to do so.
Quality – We believe in creating a quality product that will enable a child to take ownership of their learning and succeed.
Passion – We have passion in what we do and the products we sell, enabling us to deliver a superior service and product offering.
Fun – In school, at home or in the workplace, we aim to inspire a life-long love of learning. Put simply, education can change a child’s life – we love learning and we hope you will too.
Its a safe and fun way to have some Easter Adventures with your children.
Check out their activities blog first to keep you busy over half term.
Don’t forget to take a look at their really great alternatives gift blog too as children always get so much chocolate, its nice to add in something a bit different that will also keep them entertained for longer than a piece of chocolate and they will benefit from some learning too.
How to join in :
- Hop over to follow their Facebook and Instagram.
- Check in every half hour from 9:30am 29th March to find out where to discover your next clue.
- Follow the clue to find the egg on the blog (don’t worry – you can’t miss it).
- When you find the egg, tap on it to crack and reveal the letter. Make a note of the letters as you’ll need them to complete the riddle.
- After you have the final clue, see if you can unscramble the letters to find the mystery word!
- Follow the link on the last blog to our website entry form, fill in your details, and answer the question.
- When you submit, you’ll be given the chance to enter the competition to win an eggciting Learning Resources prize worth over £100 including our cute new Coding Critters Bopper, Hip & Hop!
- An email will be sent to you within 48 hours with your unique 30% discount code for you to use when you shop our fun, engaging Learning Resources educational toys and games. On Tuesday 30th March, they will reveal who won our bumper bundle of Alternative Easter Gifts!
Here is our clue……
Lots of luck xxxx