Easter is such a fun time of the year. I don’t know about you but I always try to find alternatives to chocolate. One reason for this is that Isabella is dairy free but we are now working on introducing some and the second is that I don’t want them all bouncing round the house like bunny’s. I do however get Megan and Sophie chocolate and a little bit for Isabella
So I have put together some ideas that I’m going to be getting the girls or things we have bought in the past and I think would make a great Easter idea
I have also added links to make your shopping even easier. Have fun!
1. Fun, Fast & Easy Children’s Cook Book by Annabel Karmel from Amazon.
2. Cute Four Piece Set of ProCook Cookie Cutters available from ProCook Stores
3. Decorate Your Own Easter Eggs by Choconchoc
4. Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo Egg & spoon Pack available from Asda
1. Little Brian Paint Sticks Scribble Sticks from Amazon
2. Little Brian Paint Sticks Giant Storage Tube from Amazon
3. Maped Colorpeps Duo Stamp set from Amazon
4. Little Brian Paint Sticks Chunkie Paint Sticks from Amazon
5. Paint your own Ceramic Bunny and egg cup from Hobbycraft
6. Hanging Ceramic Bunny Decoration from Hobbycraft
7.Hanging Butterfly Decoration From Hobbycraft
8. Adult/teenager Colouring in books from Wilko
9. Colour in eggs from HomeBargains
1. Sight Word Swat from Learning Resources
2. Hoppy Floppy’s Happy Hunt from Learning Resources
3. Osmo Pizza Co. by Play Osmo from Amazon
4. Egg Suprise from Orchard Toys
1. Little Brian Paint Sticks Bath Paint Sticks, available from Amazon
2. Large Easter Basket, available from HobbyCraft
3. Easter Egg Bath Bomb, available from Lush
4. Playfoam Pluffle, available from Learning Resources
5. Playfoam Putty, available from Learning Resources
6. Playfoam, available from Learning Resources
7. Bubble Wand, available from HomeBargains
8. Large Easter Play Dough Kit, available from Bees Busy Bees
1. Bubiloons, available from Smyths Toy Store
2. Rainbocorns, available from Smyths Toy Store
3. Fifi Flutters Kindi Kids from Smyths Toy Store
4. Flora Flutters Kindi Kid from Smyths Toy Store
5. Easter Squishmallow from HomeBargains or Smyths Toy Store
1. Bunny Skipping Rope from JoJo Maman
2. Wooden Egg Cup Toy Set from Le Toy Van
3. Wooden Pre-writing Easter Egg Board from The Little Coach House
4. Tiny Trekker Backpack Strawberry from Boppi.eu
5. Bunny Ears Hair Band from Wilko
These are just ideas and between three girls they get a lot but not all of this so never feel any pressure to buy lots.
They were kindly gifted some items for this blog post which they and I really appreciate.
We hope you have a lovely Easter and have lots of fun!